Sunday, June 17, 2012

I can't believe we are parents!

Today was Justins first Fathers Day.. so much fun! I remember telling him at the Avenue in White Marsh on June 20th of last year that I was pregnant. We were going to dinner at Red Brick Station on the day before our 3rd anniversary because that was where we had our rehearsal dinner years before. We sat in the courtyard and I gave him an early anniversary present- it was a bib that said "I love daddy". He opened it and looked a little confused and I said "im pregnant" and started laughing. He was shocked and we both laughed and were so happy. We spent most of dinner that night talking about how unbelievable it was that we were going to have a baby. And now Max is here and he is more amazing then we ever dreamed and Justin got to celebrate his first fathers day ever : )

 I love the happiness on Max's face! He loves when Justin is silly with him : )

 My handsome boys at church this morning. 
If you know Justin at all, then you know that his son will of course own a bowtie!

 Having fun with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment