Saturday, July 28, 2012

Future Olympic Swimmer? Probably..

Max had his swimming debut yesterday (not counting the bathtub!)... I kept telling him all day that he would get to swim in a pool later so I think he was ready : )

Is it time yet, Daddy?

Checking out the pool in the new swim gear







First dip in the pool. Max doesn't quite know what to think.. 










Okay Mommy.. I'm trusting you..

This doesn't seem like the bathtub! Someone lied to me..


Well Mommy and Daddy seem to like it.. hmm..

 Okay..maybe this is slightly fun..

Swimming with Daddy!


Oh good Nanas here too.. this must be okay!

 Stylish!

Why do they keep holding me?  I just want to swim...                                 oh thats better!




Of course Uncle Garon was there to share his love for the pool! Max loved it when Garon would swim towards him.. got lot of smiles and laughs from Max : )

Playtime!

So exciting!


Phew.. time for a rest with Daddy

Love : )

I think the pool was a success... next stop: The Beach!!











1 comment: