Sunday, December 16, 2012

Festival of Trees

Per our annual tradition, on the weekend after Thanksgiving I headed off to the Festival of Trees with my parents, Sarah and Garon, while Justin went hunting. This year I got to bring my cutie pie Max!

"Come on Mommy.. I'm ready to go!"

 Max was excited to be there.. SO MUCH to look at. : )

 Pop-Pop gave him the best view

Max couldn't get enough of the blinking Christmas lights!

Last year and this year... wow!!












Max was a little angel all day. I cant get enough of this little cutie!

Max loved watching the train and Aunt Sarah was in charge of making sure he didn't try to ride it. I don't think gently holding onto the back of his shirt will be enough to contain him next year...


I wasn't planning on having Max sit on Santa's lap but once I saw Santa and realized he was the real one, not some fake "helper", I decided they should meet. Max was clearly ecstatic about the whole thing.





Our happy boy : )


Max enjoyed our post Festival tradition of Chickfila. 
Can't wait to take Max next year!






5 comments: