Sunday, August 18, 2013

July Beaching

I started this post at my parents beach house in Bethany Beach in the middle of our amazing 9 day beach vacation last week. The days got away from me and I never posted it oops. I figure I better post pictures from our FIRST beach trip this year with Max before I post our August vacation pics. . We went to Bethany for a weekend in July and re-introduced Max to the sand and ocean.. of course he loved it! I wouldn't expect anything else.. its in his genes. : )
 Oh Hi Beach! I remember you from last year..









A little yoga..

Back in the water... the adventures never stop..

That smile.. my fav!


There is always time for a snuggle...

 
Max has the best ride on the beach....


Happiness with Pop-Pop!


Max loves to run.. so there is lots of chasing!

This is me being jealous I cant fit in the wagon..
 
 Swim team!
 
 Vacation pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment