Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Everyone loves a good SNOW post in late April! :)

Holy cow- I haven't posted since LAST YEAR. Yep, Dec 31, 2015, my friends. 
You would think I was a little busy or something. I THINK about blogging all the time and how much I love going back to read old ones and so I need to make the time to do it.
I love thinking. It's so easy. 

Well obviously, April happened. Thank Goodness!! 
With the windows open, the sun shining and the birds chirping, I feel safe to go back into the depths of the cold dark winter and update you all on our 2016 so far :)

Remember when it was freezing and there was snow on the ground? Like 2 weeks ago? ;)

Cuteness makes the coldness bearable!

 Max couldn't believe it had finally snowed!!


 Waiting patiently...


Time to conquer the flurries!!

Wowsers

Jack is pumped and ready to go.


"No Mommy, I did not eat the snow!"

We finally found a way to contain Jack!

Abigail is ready for her first snowball fight!
If you are wearing bear ears, then you automatically win. It's the rules.

ahhhh cant handle it

Daddy of the Year goes to Justin Harbin for running in knee deep snow while pulling max and jack round and round the back yard while they dragged their feet yelling SNOW PLOW!
 super fun for everyone!

Husband of the Year goes to Justin Harbin for digging us out of the driveway and THEN helping the neighborhood teenage boys to dig out the street. Yes you read that correct. With shovels.

It's exhausting watching Daddy work so hard so we'd better rest with some fireside games!

Enough resting- let's go conquer some snow drifts!

Max was quite impressed with this snow pile...

Until we found this one :)
 
Snow Ball Fight! I lost.

 Olaf Junior

Just for kicks and giggles... Maxs first snow :)
http://the-harbins.blogspot.com/2013/03/maxs-first-of-many-in-his-life-snow.html

Also this
http://the-harbins.blogspot.com/2013/12/first-snow-of-season.html

Okay i'm done. I'll be over here silent sobbing about our kids growing up!

ANYWAY, eventually normal life resumed and Justin and I headed back to work.
But the snow fun continued at Nana and Pop Pops!



Keeping Pop-Pop young!

The master gardener and his apprentice

Nana only plays in the cold snow with people she REALLY loves!!

I'm waiting... !

Finished product!

Up next, Jack and Max birthday posts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment