Friday, March 9, 2012

Max's First Bath and other Cuteness!

 We've been having way too much fun with Max! We were so excited to give him his first bath and we weren't sure how he'd react. He loved it : ) This fish washcloth is a great idea (thanks to my cousin Susan!) and kept him nice and warm. PS- Freshly bathed baby is the best smell ever!

"I don't quite know what is happening but I like it"

Love my Winnie the Pooh towel

"Thanks for keeping me warm Daddy!"

I know.. its too much! : )

Hi my name is Maxwell

Uh oh.. who ate part of my cookie?

Max had a lot to say to Garon this day

Bertram came the farthest to meet Max.. all the way from SC! ; )

Tired Max




3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the bath pictures.....and the family shot with Bertram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very precious pictures...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to meet Max soon! Congrats Mommy and Daddy.
    -luke

    ReplyDelete