Monday, February 27, 2012

Everyone meet the love of our lives- Max!

Thursday was a great day! We finally got to meet our Maxwell on Feb 23rd at 5:13pm.. and we were surprised at how big he was : ) 9 lbs 13 oz.. we love our big boy! He is so healthy and awesome and the cutest thing you will probably ever see. Along the way we called him our little nugget, Junior and Diggory (thanks to my sister).. but we've known for awhile that his name would be Maxwell. His middle name is Lawson, and comes from a great man., my Pop (John Lawson)! We both looove the name Lawson and I know my Pop would be honored and have loved that we used it for Max.

Here are a few of our favorite pictures from the hospital.. I meant to post them sooner but Max is so darn cute that I don't ever want to put him down, so we just snuggle instead of posting pictures on a silly blog. : )


Here we are waiting to be admitted to GBMC at 8 am on Thursday morning... just a LITTLE bit of excitement..


After a day that went by pretty quickly thanks to my awesome hubby and the wonderful invention of the epidural .. Baby Max was born 9 hrs later!
His life started with some good mommy snuggle time.. still a fav!
I didn't realize he'd be so amazing!!

Daddy's turn. he waited a long time for this!
LOVE


I know.. its ridiculous how cute he is...

Happiest family ever!
More pictures from our hospital stay to come soon!

6 comments:

  1. YAY!! Thanks for the pictorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again. Enjoy the miracle that God put in your hands!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Max to the MAXXX!!! Great pictures, especially that last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love him! Nicely done, Rachel - what an awesome baby you have! Congratulations to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We rejoice with you! What a wonderful pictorial documentation. Hugs to all, Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures. Just can't get enough of my adorable great nephew!

    ReplyDelete