Friday, February 17, 2012

Waiting for Baby Harbin- The Nursery!

Justin and I are anxiously waiting each day to meet our little guy! The nursery is ready and we wanted to share it with you! Thanks to my wonderful and talented friend Katie Wilson for helping design the nursery and spending HOURS at my house helping me get it ready- we know he will LOVE it.. : )
Baby Harbin's Nursery
We found these great "Be Happy, Be Kind, Be Curious, Be Smart" prints on Etsy. The crib skirt was made by my awesome Aunt Diane and the bunting flags (and stenciling work) were done by Katie!
Photo Gallery for newborn pictures
Hopefully our next post will include pictures of the new member of our family! : )

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Everything looks incredible--very welcoming for that baby---and by the way could he hurry up and get here?
    Love ya!
    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTENESS!! Yayyy I can't wait to meet him on March 16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. This looks like it should be on pinterest and I would repin it. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I love it :) Baby Harbin, please get here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are doing this. Welcome to the world of blogging.
    The nursery loves wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super CUTE!!! I love all of your furniture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!! You guys are so sweet! We bought the crib new, but most of the other furniture is from craigs list. Like the yellow side table- I got for $10 and painted it myself. And the big comfy chair is from ikea.. gotta love them : )

    ReplyDelete